Support literacy and discussion and reach over a thousand attendees with your Fort Collins Reads sponsorship. Sponsors are essential to keeping ticket prices affordable to all, and are a vital piece of Fort Collins Reads’ ongoing success.
Contributing Sponsor – $5,000
Connect directly with affluent Fort Collins readers as a contributing sponsor. Contributing sponsors receive:
- Premier logo placement on screens at event
- Premier logo placement on programs and all promotional materials • Logo placement and link from Fort Collins Reads website
- Mention during introduction
- 2 Author’s Circle Tickets
Novel Sponsor – $1,000
Showcase your brand’s commitment to the arts as a novel sponsor. Novel sponsors receive:
- Logo placement on screens at event
- Logo placement on programs and all promotional materials
- Logo placement and link from Fort Collins Reads website
- 2 General Admission Tickets
Gift Basket Sponsor – $500
Help fund Fort Collins Reads and showcase your products by contributing prizing for our raffle. Gift basket sponsors receive:
- Mention in program
- Mention during raffle portion of program
Fort Collins Reads’ impact is amplified by sponsors’ generous contributions. Contact Fort Collins Reads to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
While the author presentation, held the first Sunday in November, is the cornerstone of the event, Fort Collins Reads hopes to ignite interest in literacy and dialogue, be it through essay contests, community author selections and book-club guides. Tickets to this year’s event are available online, or through Old Firehouse Books, Fort Collins Barnes and Noble or any Poudre River Public Library branch. Purchase tickets here, or purchase a paperback and ticket package through Old Firehouse Books.